HD57 The Ninjah Interview
Distribute Kings exclusive interview with HD57 The Ninjah. 5 Million Downloads for song titled "Ronin Be Going In" On The Wu-Invasion World Edition Vol.2
1. Distribute Kings: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
HD57 The Ninjah: Am from a little but hugely known island called trinidad and tobago
2. Distribute Kings: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING MUSIC?
HD57 The Ninjah: For at least 10 years i been doing music professionally. i always been a singer but i didnt find myself in the past to become a artist yet, due to focusing on drawing, till today i'm a well known designer and its my job besides music.
3. Distribute Kings: WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO DO MUSIC?
HD57 The Ninjah: Just the thought that it seemed to be as a great remedy to relate with people on another level and inspire them to be better when it feels like walls are closing in on them. technically changing the world listen by listen.
4. Distribute Kings: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC ARTIST & WHY?
HD57 The Ninjah: #1 is tech n9ne, not just for his multiple lyrics skills, flows, and pattern, but i respect his work ettics and effort to also help and work with younger artists as he continue to still kill the game/tracks from way back in the days to today.
5. Distribute Kings: WHO WOULD YOU LOVE TO DO A COLLAB WITH?
HD57 The Ninjah: Haha, tech n9ne, rza, gza, denzel curry, that's all i can name for now.
6. Distribute Kings: WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST SONG?
HD57 The Ninjah: My first release was called "DOPE" it was premiered and sponsored by the official team backpack family.
7. Distribute Kings: WOULD YOU RATHER BE A INDEPENDENT OR MAINSTREAM ARTIST & WHY?
HD57 The Ninjah: Independecy doesn't depic from being mainstream or underground, independency is doing all the ground and field works for your self and having the skill to do so, while most artist have a management team and people to do stuff for them, a artist can be independent and be on mainstream, aswell as still hold his rep for the underground, which is what i rather.
8. Distribute Kings: NAME 1 MUSIC ARTIST THAT YOU WOULD BRING BACK FROM THE DEAD & WHY?
HD57 The Ninjah: Honestly, Tupac... not to be cliche, but i honestly would love to hear what tupac would bring to the table in the era of trap and mumble rappers, it would be a amazing to see and hear.
9. Distribute Kings: HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A DISTRIBUTE KINGS PLATINUM ARTIST?
HD57 The Ninjah: Different to be honest, like both a blessings and a curse haha, it definetly breed alot of haters, but it also made me gain some amazing and lovable fans and people i enjoy working around aed for. so it feels different, and very great. definetly got me ready for what the future beholds.
10. Distribute Kings: TELL OUR READERS HOW THEY CAN BOOK YOU & YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA INFO
HD57 The Ninjah:
i'm at ninjahofficial everywhere,
Follow HD57 The Ninjah: