Distribute Kings exclusive interview with Mondo. 5 Million Downloads for song titled "Paranoia"
1. Distribute Kings: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Mondo: I am originally born and raised in the South Bronx But i am current living on 125th West side of Harlem.
2. Distribute Kings: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING MUSIC?
Mondo: I can say Ive been doing music and have been inspired since the age of 10 years old.
3. Distribute Kings: WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO DO MUSIC?
Mondo: At the time many musicians and artists inspired me to write music, many different styles and stories I use to hear like underground rap, pop, rock, jazz etc. I loved it all, and it all had an influence on me. I loved the fact that you can write a storyline and express your feelings to the world or your hometown people that you knew which ever it was, either living in your neighborhood or just riding the A train it was all a great inspiration for me to look at music from a different perspective and dot my imaginations and emotions to create my vision.
4. Distribute Kings: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC ARTIST & WHY?
Mondo: For me I would have to say the legendary 2pac Shakur. Not only is his music inspiring and truly came from the heart, I had a chance to meet him at the beginning of his career, he was truly a humble person in remembering him at the time.
5. Distribute Kings: WHO WOULD YOU LOVE TO DO A COLLAB WITH?
Mondo: Many artists are so inspiring to me, but a few really stuck out to me, also I'm an old school type of guy so I would have to say I would want to work with Nas in the future for a possible collaboration.
6. Distribute Kings: WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST SONG?
Mondo: Wow the name of my first some was called (Just A Normal Reality)
7. Distribute Kings: WOULD YOU RATHER BE A INDEPENDENT OR MAINSTREAM ARTIST & WHY?
Mondo: For me I've always been an independent person and worked my way up the ladder as a leader in all things I've wanted to accomplish, so I would have to say independent until things could change in my favor and I could have a piece of mind in contributing to my own visions and projects, meaning not having to depend or wait on labels or companies to decide in your finances because everyone knows the game can be quirky at times depending.
8. Distribute Kings: NAME 1 MUSIC ARTIST THAT YOU WOULD BRING BACK FROM THE DEAD & WHY?
Mondo: Again I would have to say 2pac his inspirational music and energy was truly felt worldwide and touched many people. I also believe if 2pac was alive he would have changed the controversy between the beef between him and the legendary biggie smalls for unity.
9. Distribute Kings: HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A DISTRIBUTE KINGS PLATINUM ARTIST?
Mondo: The feeling of becoming a platinum artist is just amazing, as many years as I've been writing and doing my music I've came quite a long way, but deep inside always through it all kept my faith and knew it would happen, but in Gods time, because I always put him first.
10. Distribute Kings: TELL OUR READERS HOW THEY CAN BOOK YOU & YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA INFO
Thank you @distributekings